Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AHH! IT JUST SO HAPPENS, AGAIN!

Okay, so I am really excited to write ANOTHER entry about God's magnificent care over me! IT JUST SO HAPPENS that this week I have been such a feather-brained creature and have locked myself OUT of my car...twice. I know, Stupid, right? Well, the first time wasn't so bad because I was just in the driveway outside my house and could run upstairs to get the spare -- spair? -- key and unlock it. YESTERDAY, however, I was at school, about 10-15 minutes away from my spare -- spair? (sp, please!)-- other key and had NO way of getting to it. No one from home was answering their phone and I don't have AAA. So...I stopped a cop, who didn't have the tools. I waited for a security guard from the school, who wasn't allowed to help because of liability with the electric. I finally got a hold of another security guard who said he could do it because he was technically off duty and it would be a personal favor, but he couldn't seem to get in the car. THEN, a man in a white van with a sign on the top that read "1-800-POP-UP" (or Pop Out, or something like that) pulls up and asks if we need help. Stunned, I asked, "Did someone call him?...uh, Did someone call you?" -- to which he replied, "No, I was just in the area" -- WOW! So, HE JUST HAPPENED to be in the area and that JUST HAPPENED to be his profession - road side help -- when I got locked out of my car and have no way to my spare/spair/other key -- man, I really need to look up the correct spelling before it kills me...

So, yay! There's my most recent account of God's provision. The man wouldn't let me pay him either. Wow. I asked for a business card and hopefully, I can send him something later or at least ask for a chunk of his business cards to help him advertise.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love that it just so happens, God led you to Trinity! :-)