Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And My God Shall Supply All of Your Needs...

On Sunday, I signed the lease for the house. Pictures will soon be posted, if you haven't seen them already on facebook. I am super excited, but also in prayer about a summer job. I stepped out in faith, truly feeling like this is what I am supposed to do, and today, I am waiting for a very important phone call from a potential employer. I may be nannying, which I am really hoping and praying for. The neat thing is that I would technically be employed by a daycare service and could put that on my resume as educational experience (and the parents have asked for me to do some morning instruction with their children). The only tilting point for this decision is whether or not I can stay long term. If it is God's will, then yes. If not, God knows my needs. I was offered a permanent subbing position next year, so who knows? This daycare job would actually pay more, with consistent hours. Please pray with me for God's will. Especially now that I have signed the lease and will be responsible for this house for at least the next six months...I know that God will never leave me without. I have felt Him say this to me personally. Please pray that I would honor God today with my trust.

Thank you!

No comments: