Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Giving Thanks...

~the weather was wonderful today! It was at least 75 degrees out and there was a lovely breeze!
~God's goodness during this last week. I get to spend this weekend with Christina, and today Dena and I had a chance to be goofy together in the midst of crazy finals.
~My finals were finished yesterday, and I just have to finish the details of a paper and binder and turn them in tomorrow. Yay! What a great feeling it is to be done! It feels so weird to not have any pressing - and I mean PRESSING - responsibilities. Today was a day of odds and ends and I felt like I could really and truly relax!
~School has been wonderful this year - ahh...so many great memories! so many great times of victory! so many times that tried the soul, but valuable lessons that were learned. Its been good and thats all there is to it!
~I get to stay for graduation! I was praying and hoping that I would - and it just so happens that I am able! Yay! Christina and I are going to spend the night with some of our friends and then leave after graduation on saturday. Relaxing with a kindred spirit sounds great!
~I get to read for fun this summer!
~God's peace has truly been with me in regards to everything changing today. I am thankful and I want to continue to be thankful for His grace and blessings to me over the past four years. He really is so good - in the midst of it all. He is my God, He has created all things, He allows seasons in our life to come and go. I pray that I will be found praising Him - regardless of the good or bad.
~My emotions have stabilized...for now. :) hehehe....

No comments: