Saturday, April 5, 2008

Giving Thanks...

~the SUN is shining today! We have our apartment windows opened and it is beautiful!
~a wonderful night of rest...*sighs*
~time to get things done!
~God's presence - I rest in the fact that I only have to live for right now, rely on His grace for me right now, love people right now. Looking into the future can be so overwhelming and distracting - the enemy has used it to steal my joy and peace. Don't let him! You have enough grace for today! My friend, Sara, posted on her blog "Every now and again I feel like I am living in limbo, I feel like I don't know what I'm doing, where I'm going, or what I should be doing. I know that I'm not actually living in limbo, I'm actually living by Faith. Because I know that Jesus is the Lord of my life, I know that my life and circumstances are all in His hands and plans. I do not need to worry about what's happening tomorrow. I just need to focus on what's happening today. Hebrews 11:1 Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see. I am certain that God is in control right now, even through I feel like I have no clue about what's happening around me.Tonight I was having coffee with a good friend who reminded me to live with the eyes of faith. Live as though Christ is going to intervene and make a way. She reminded me about Moses as he was called upon to lead the Israelites. Little did she know that God has spoken to me in so many ways through the life of Moses. I am also reminded of Peter, who had to step by faith as he stepped out of the boat, onto the water, towards Jesus. Right now I must keep stepping toward Jesus one day at a time. Each step by faith, knowing that He is who He says He is, I am who He says I am, He can do what He says He can do, I can do all things through Christ, and His Word is alive and active in me. I need to get back out of the boat again and try out my sea legs a bit more." That was so encouraging to me...I just need to rely on God's goodness for today.
~the SUN is shining!!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.