Friday, October 19, 2007

I am learning that there is much to be celebrated in the single life. For such a long time, I felt that there was nothing else to life - go to school, get married, and thats life. Over the past few years, the Lord has manifested in me something new and freeing. There are definitely times in between where my heart has longed for that attachment to someone. However, what a life one could live if its master was only God! How I wish to be content all the time - a simple rest. I want a restful heart. It makes me feel bad for I know that I can be as a tossed wave at times - not giving God enough time to be intimate with me - so that I can hear His voice in regards to relationships. He wants fruitfull relationships for me - not ones that are hurtful.

thoughts for now...

No comments: