Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Spiritual Warfare...

Our weapons are not of flesh, but of the Spirit.

God, I pray that you would strengthen me. So many times, I have went out onto the field and have been scared away by the enemy's gruling faces or have not have the strength to hold up my sword and stand firm in Your truth. Or, I fear to confess, given my surrender to the enemy. Forgive me, God! Please, make me a warrior who knows how to do battle. Prepare my feet for the trip, prepare my mind and heart, prepare my hands and eyes. Let me not be taken aback by hidden blows cast by the enemy in the midst of fog. Help me to have clarity. You are not a god of confusion, but a God of truth. War is happening now. In my heart. On this earth. With the body of Christ. Many a fatal blow have wounded Christ's bride. Help me to fight it, God.

No comments: